Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 22, 2011

Hi Today I got an email from roger.xia from China regarding the Sphinx search article i posted few months back, he requested the source code so I uploaded the same on dzone, Any one who is interested in trying Sphinx free text search code can download it from dzone site.



URL - http://java.dzone.com/articles/using-sphinx-and-java






---------------------------------------
Hi , Munish Gogna

I come from china , and i read your article about Sphinx, it was very useful for me, but i can't find the sample source code, can you send me a copy of the sample complete source code to me?
thank u very much !

best wishes.
roger.xia
20110822
---------------------------------------

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

enums (1) java (2) JAX-RS (1) JPA (1) mysql (1) request 2 (1) RESTful (1) sphinx (1) tomcat (1) web service (2) ws (2)