- Back to Home »
- Maintain your daily Logs with Notepad
Posted by : Munish Gogna Wednesday, August 31, 2011
1) Open a blank notepad file.
2) Type .LOG in all caps at the top and hit enter.
3) Now save the file.
4) After closing the file, reopen it and notice that the date & time is now listed on the second line.
5) Also notice that the cursor is ready for you to start typing on the very next line.
6) Now every time you open it, type something on the next line and then save it, when you reopen it, it will have automatically saved the date and time on the last line.
It keeps a running record of date and time for each save. Now you have a cheap diary! Congrats!