Posted by : Unknown Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am thinking of my next article where in I will be taking one existing EJB 3.0 bean or a plain pojo doing some particular piece of business and publishing it as a web service and using JMS to publish the events (like auditing the events to the database).


I would love to have ideas from you guys about what should I focus and plan for my next article around exposing already existing piece of code as a web service. So if you have a piece of code that you want to expose as a web service, you are at the right place :)


Looking forward.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. We will take the sphinx search object and publish it using java-ws or any other way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the
    post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and
    I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage how to increase chances of getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Labels

enums (1) java (2) JAX-RS (1) JPA (1) mysql (1) request 2 (1) RESTful (1) sphinx (1) tomcat (1) web service (2) ws (2)