- Back to Home »
- Windows 8 - carbon copy of Apple's business model...all in ones
Posted by : Munish Gogna Sunday, September 18, 2011
I am personally not impressed with what Windows 8 has to offer. In short here is the Summary:
- Responsive start and shut down time - more like Apple devices.
- Slider UIs copied from iPhone and similar mobile devices.
- Metro UI - It's boring over time and just gets in the way.
- Integrated App Store, create an app and sell it for 99 paise :) Finally Microsoft realized the power of developers.
- Notifications concept copied from Facebook. Blue Screen of Death gets makeover for Windows 8, I am not sure from wehere Microsoft copied “Blue Screen of Death”, any ideas guys?